Thursday, October 18, 2012

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

Adapted from: food.com Recipe # 37336

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder

Mix mayonnaise, cheese, and seasonings. Place chicken in a baking dish, and spread mixture evenly over chicken. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.

As you can clearly see, I decided to pair this chicken with the oh so delicious creamy garlic pasta we had the other night. The chicken really does melt in your mouth, and it tastes so good. I will admit that the combination of the pasta and the chicken was a little too much for me as far as salt goes (both had Parmesan). However, the chicken alone with some veggies and dinner rolls would make for an awesome dinner. I mixed everything together in the casserole dish, threw the chicken in, then mixed it all up. The only thing I will try next time is maybe cooking the chicken on a roasting pan to separate the grease from the chicken (it was still delicious, I'm not gonna lie!). This would make for a perfect throw together meal, pop it in the oven, and forget about it for 45 minutes. That is my kind of meal!

0 barks: