Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stove Top Baked Pork Chops


1 (6 oz.) box chicken flavored stuffing
5-6 pork chops
2 eggs, lightly beaten with a dash of milk
Flour, for dusting
3 Tbsp. olive oil

Place stuffing mix in a bowl (I crush the stuffing a little bit so that it's easier to work with). Lightly salt and pepper pork chops. Dust chops with flour, dip in egg mixture, and coat with stuffing mix (make sure to really press the stuffing into the pork chops so it sticks). Place pork chops in a baking dish coated with the 3 Tbsp. of olive oil on the bottom. Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes, turning once halfway through.

My favorite website to get recipes from is food.com. I could literally spend hours searching for new recipes. It's sad, I know, but it's true. A couple months ago I was in Walmart and ended up getting a pack of beautiful pork chops. I have never made pork chops before, mainly because Vann doesn't like them and I didn't feel like fooling with trying them if he wasn't going to eat them. I was bound and determined to find a recipe that he would actually like, though, when I found these puppies in the store. I came across this recipe on food.com, and I KNEW that it was one that he would like. He was skeptical, but his attitude was quickly changed after trying these. They are incredibly quick and easy to throw together, and the stuffing is wonderful! Reviews for the recipe also said that this also goes well on chicken, which we are definitely going to have to try soon!

1 barks:

Tiny e said...

Yummy! I will have to try this out next time I cook pork chops.